Comment on page
Integrate Ellie with thousands of other tools, no coding required
- 1.Creating an Ellie task
- 2.Update an Ellie task
Zapier Ellie integration
- 1.Email favorited in Outlook → Create task in Ellie to reply
- 2.Task completion in Trello or Asana → Update progress status of corresponding task in Ellie
- 3.New entry in Notion → Create a new task in Ellie
- 4.New lead in Salesforce → Create task in Ellie to reach out
- 5.Mentioned in Slack → Create a task in Ellie to respond
When you create a Zap in Zapier, everything should be straightforward. However, you will need to authenticate your Ellie account. You will be greeted with this screen asking you for an Ellie API Token.
To generate your token, Go to Settings -> Toggle power features -> API Token and enable API access.
API Token power feature setting
Once enabled, you can go to API token (step 3 above) and then you can generate a new API Token to be used in Zapier.
Copy API Token in Settings
Once you link your account, you can choose the action as either "Create" or "Update" task.
If you chose "Create task in Ellie" for example, you can then choose from a number of different fields to populate (see below on how the Label name and List name fields work).
Create a task fields in Zapier
The way the label and list name fields work is by finding a list/label with the exact name typed into that field. So if you have a label called "Work", you could simply write "Work" or "work" (case doesn't matter) into the field.
If you have multiple labels or lists with the same name, we will pick one to use.
If a label or list does not exist, one will be created